Monday, November 2, 2009

About Grammar and the ‽

Let me talk for a bit about unknown grammar marks. What‽ you may say, but I think that everyone knowing and using them would increase grammar correctness ∵ if you care to use unknown markings you are more likely to use unknown grammar rules*.


I think marks like the interrobang have great potential, especially on Twitter†. Now, the because mark might be more useful‡, but I like the sound of interrobang.

And also, where are they‽ A reason why they are not used. You can't find 'em! But why‽ Where would WALL·E be without his interpunct, not to mention dictionary pronunciations‽

Keep them used, ∵ if we don't, they will disappear! So please, use them.

I think.
∴ I am.

bb010g

* What, you're already halfway there, might as well do it all!
† Sure, only one character, but still...
‡ Save six characters! Yippee!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to say what you think about this post!